. . .

Enter your email address:

STAY CONNECTED AND BE UPDATED.
Subscribe, Get Tutorials, Be Inspired with Macombee 9.

How To - Adobe Illustrator Tutorial - Cartoon Characters

Labels: , ,

Hi graphic artists today my brother Invited me to play some Sonic game :) by the way he is 8 years old and that's just F.Y.I.

Anyway after playing, Something pop-up in my head.
It's the desire of LEARNING how to create cartoon characters, Then I spend some of my time looking for best tutorial that a beginner like me can follow(of course some of you here are experts"I know").
Well if you're an expert and still interested to EXPLORE some new things or learn the techniques(every graphic artist has it's own technique) - that are used  in this tutorials and mix it up with your own style and produce a better or more unique output, Ok here's the list of tutorial I've been following and mixing up. :)

Please Don't forget to promote, bookmarked or share us up and you can also give us the link of your output and post it :). Have your creative juices explode!

Quote:
Let your feet stay on the ground and your Imaginations FLY!- Allan Comboy Jr.


Adobe Illustrator Tutorial - How to Create Dexter




This will show you a step by step Adobe Illustrator Tutorial on how to create the character in the image the "Dexter"  - Click to View Tutorial
-------------------------------------------------------
Adobe Illustrator Tutorial - How to Create Sonic The Hedgehog Opening

















This will show you a step by step Adobe Illustrator Tutorial on how to create the character in the image "Sonic The Hedgehog Opening"  - Click to View Tutorial

Related Posts



Best Blogger Tips

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment